All positions are remote:
Online Yoga Teacher
Job type: Part time, Ongoing
Job description: Online Yoga / Movement Teachers will teach and / or substitute teach weekly online classes in the Yoga Anatomy Academy online studio. Class styles, formats, time and day of the week may vary. Classes range from 20 minutes to 60 minutes in length and are recorded. Recordings are made available in our on demand class library.
1-3 hours per week with competitive pay and bonuses.
- Completion of a minimum of 200 hours of yoga teacher training (RYT 200 eligible) (Required)
- Experience teaching movement classes, ideally some online (Required)
- Body-positive, willingness to be evidence-based in your approach to teaching (Required)
- Must have required tech, including microphone, relatively new laptop, high-speed internet, etc. (Required)
- Licensed rehabilitation or medical profession (PT/PTA, OT, etc), current student of graduate rehabilitation program, and/or graduate of Yoga Anatomy Academy Online Mentorship (Preferred)
- Additional certification(s) from other evidence-based yoga or movement programs (Preferred)
- 3+ years experience teaching yoga (Preferred)
- U.S. Based (Preferred)
- Reliable high speed internet, computer/device with webcam and sufficient audio recording devices
- Secondary device (camera or other) capable of creating higher quality recording
- Compensation will be dependent on experience and availability, and may include a base pay, bonuses for higher attendance for live classes, and percentage splits of class rentals
To apply, please email the following items to email@example.com
- Resume indicating details of your qualifications
- Link (not attached) to at least 5 minutes of a recorded yoga class that you have taught, ideally using the same location and equipment that you would use to regularly teach for our online studio
- General availability – weekly days and times you could sub or take on a new class (please indicate the time zone you are referring to)
Thank you so much for your interest in teaching with us!