Join our new online myofascial release course — designed specifically to compliment a yoga practice.
What is Fascia?
Fascia is your body’s three-dimensional connective tissue matrix. It encases and weaves through muscles, organs, and bone to bind all your distinct parts together as one.
Why Myofascial (or Fascial) Release?
If an area of your body becomes stiff or develops adhesions or scar tissue, this can create a pull on the fabric of the myofascial network, affecting the entire chain.
Join Ariele Foster, PT, DPT, E-RYT 500, founder of YogaAnatomyAcademy.com, in a 6-week course (start anytime) using self-myofascial release techniques with props like foam rollers and balls (as well as DIY props).
What’s the benefit to me?
This course will support your yoga practice in profound ways, fix trouble spots, and target your overall nervous system for whole-body optimal health.
Is there Science behind this?
Yes! Ariele will help you stay up on the latest research related to fascia and teach you the do’s and don’ts of myofascial release techniques so you stay safe as you restore your connective tissue health, improve your somatic map (sense of your body), and discover new ease in your asana practice.
Register and purchase this course today using discount code ARIELESAVES for $75 off the course (that’s only $225)!
- Learn to identify and address fascial stiffening, adhesions, and deep scars that can restrict movement or cause pain
- Understand how to use tools like rollers or balls to directly target fascia while avoiding pressure on bones or tendons
- Safely practice a variety of compression holds, rolling, shearing, and oscillation or micro-movements
- Understand the best ways to incorporate fascial release techniques into a yoga class and/or how to use them to complement your yoga practice
- Feel a difference in your asana practice after fascial release and experience improved proprioception (awareness of where your body is in space)
Each week you’ll get:
- An anatomy lesson on the fascial region you’ll be targeting
- An asana sequence to practice before and after fascial release
- A fascial release routine
- Tips to help you move through your asana practice with improved body awareness