The COVID-19 pandemic has indelibly changed our lives, and created massive shifts in the yoga world.
For those that have contracted and recovered from COVID-19, it has also changed their bodies, physiology, and almost all aspects of daily living.
In this 95 minute, live-filmed, course, Dr. Ingrid Yang (frontline physician hospitalist and 20 year yoga teacher / yoga therapist) presents cutting-edge research about the physiology of COVID-19 infections and long-term effects. She discusses the evidence for yoga techniques that show promise in the research to improve lung function, decrease inflammation and optimize COVID-19 recovery.
This course contains:
- Recording of the fast-paced 95 minute, live recorded workshop
- Video is approximately:
- 75% lecture / information / research
- 20% practice (getting into the poses, exploring breath and mindfulness techniques)
- 5% Question and answer to students who were present live
- Link to view Ingrid’s information-dense slides, including the studies supporting her teachings
- Brief quiz (take as many times as you need) to test your knowledge (passing is a 75% or above)
- Certificate of completion, admissible for CEUs for yoga teachers, yoga therapists, and others as appropriate to your licensing board or registrant.
- Re-watch as many times as you need, at the speed that you need (slow down or speed up)
Ingrid Yang is an internal medicine physician, yoga therapist, and published author. She has been teaching yoga for over 20 years and is the author of the books Adaptive Yoga and Hatha Yoga Asanas. Dr. Yang leads trainings and retreats around the world, with a special focus on kinesthetic physiology and healing through breathwork, meditation and mind-body connection. Find out more at www.ingridyang.com or instagram.com/ingridyangyogamd.
Click “Register for this course” to see the curriculum, testimonials, and reviews.